ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Garden Day

Well, since it rain in our area all day Saturday no garden work was done. So the boys and I and my parents weeded the garden for about an hour this morning. The boys sure did not like all that work my quote "no work no eat". Then they decided they better work, but still not without complaint of course they were actually afraid of getting their hands dirty. I guess Adam and I will work a little more later this evening. Well, today at least we made some sucessful effort toward our future crops of vegetables. Take care you all have a bless day.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I found a place in the yard to have a garden next year...all I have are tomato plants, anywhere I could find sun to put them!! Living in the woods, it's hard to have a garden, but I think I've found one sunny spot!! Hope your garden does well!!