ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Your Best Friend

I have not posted in quiet awhile now.... During tax season I work for a well known tax company.. I have now for the past five years... The stories are so sad this year... Everyone needs their refund yesterday..

I know it is easy to get all discourage and fear the unknown of your job or your spouses job.... I myself have wanted to get a full-time job have even mailed out my resume to several job ads.. That is just in case it does get worst before it all gets better.. But we all know who is really in control and He does know the outcome...

I wish it was possible to talk to all these clients we have coming in personally what an opportunity to talk to them about the Lord Jesus Christ.... I would tell them who they could depend on "The True One" of whom would never forsake them... When your employer fails you the Lord will not..

I Peter 5:7

Casting all your cares on him; for he careth for you.



Maybe you all have not realize it, but what an opportunity with the economy to talk to people about the Lord....If given an opportunity please take the time to tell them about your best friend.....

Deuteronomy 31:8

And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee;

he will be with thee, he will not fail thee,

neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

No comments: