ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Possible

Possible- That may be or become true. That may come about or be done.
When you have doubts or fears open these scriptures to God's word and He will open your eyes to the truth.
Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible;
but with God all things are possible.
Jesus beheld them- to look on, to observe, to discern clearly
He wanted them to look directly at Him.
As a parent I do that with my children
you look at me when I am talking to you.
Mark 10:27
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but
not with God: for with God all things are possible.

1 comment:

Shanda said...

I can't stand to have a conversation without eye contact - especially when I am correcting or speaking truth to my children. I appreciated this thought and Scripture today.