ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.
Please pray for my husband. He got hurt at work this morning. He has a lot of therapy ahead of him. He injured his right arm and cut it badly it required day surgery today and he has at least seven tendons from his hand damaged. He is at home just pray for the road ahead.

Continue: This injury could have been a lot worst. His quick thinking cause him to block his chest with his right arm. I am having a hard time I ask God why now you know the road ahead of us with our son next month.
We all know God's knows best I read the devotion I usually read to the boys this morning and these are the two verses: Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are my your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments: