ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

[Christian Life]

Well, have you ever had one of those week where you thought how much more can I handle. Who ever said the Christian life is just like living in a bed of roses. You will never be in the valley again. Life will be so grand and you will always feel like you are on a mountain top. No, all that is not accurate. I can tell you one thing for sure though MY LORD is with me no matter cirsumstances. He is there when I feel like I am in the lowest valley of my life and he is there when I have made it to the highest mountain top in my life.



LUKE 10:1-4

After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

Therefore said he unto them, The harvest is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.


During our message at church Wednesday evening this was preach. We all that attend church actively have heard this over and over. These are the point he brought out and I found this message to be forth repeating.




Three points>>>>>

Concerning the Christian Life

1. Demanding-Much is required of us.

2. Difficult- Sometimes you just want to give up.

3. Dignity- Remember serving Jesus is the most rewarding thing you and I can do.

He made a commit that I really needed for the week. When that job is so hard and you just want to give up and quit. You hold that head up and you smile and you go on. It is hard not to let the fresh come in and take control. Not matter what though we need to be a Christian about it. Just remember you are in the work force(school, or just in the public) your life needs to be shining for Jesus at all times. I tell my children every morning before we head to school- watch your walk, your talk, your mind, your actions, your thinking and everything we do today needs to be pleasing to JESUS.

I felt is this was that helpful to me just maybe someone else out there may need a little reminder also.

No comments: