ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{14th year and counting}







Today, is our anniversary that is our 14th wedding anniversary. We just got back from a week-end get away to Savannah, Ga. My hubby and I had a wonderful week-end. Thanks mom and dad and my little sis and brother in-law for keeping the boys. We both are so blessed to have each other and our families. We were discussing yesterday do you remember what time of the day we got married. He said I am almost positive it was 2pm. Sure enough I got out the wedding album this morning and the invitation did say 2pm.



If you have never been to Savannah, Ga there is an island there called Tybee Island. We spend most of Saturday by the ocean or in the ocean. I will post some pictures later. It was a nice get away just not long enough.










1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

Happy 14th to a very special couple!!! So glad you were able to get away!!! What a beautiful bride you were..and you don't look any older today than you did 14 years ago!!!