ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{continue birthday}











Just a little late in posting these pics just really been a very busy week. Last Saturday after I got off work around 4pm we went to out to have a fun night out. Last opportunity before school headed back on Monday the 23rd. Well, my sis, her hubby, my hubby and boys pick me up after work. Off for a fun night we went. We went to eat at Fuddruckers and took forever and day it seem to get our burgers, but the wait was worth it. Then from there we went to Firehouse Golf to play putt-putt. You have got to go here especially if you live near by. It is in doors and it is dark but lots of fun. When we were finish there us adults needed a little pick me up so right next door was Star Bucks little caffeine kick you know. Then my husband just loves the Bass Pro shop, so we stopped by there on the way back home for about an hour. I got a Christmas gift while we were there that was nice. I hate waiting until the last minute to shop for the holidays it drive me insane.




I do have some pics from the Bass Pro shop. These pics were taken with my cell phone. Our oldest hung out with the men in the store so no pics of him. Although, the putt-putt was a lots of fun I wish I could have taken some pics in there but not possible with my camera. Oh, little bug man we call him the middle child was third place in the putt-putt. I told his uncle he needed to take him with him to play real golf someday the child was just really good at it. Myself I was last place just kept hitting that little ball to hard.

No comments: