ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

---Happy Veterans Day








Happy Veterans Day!!








I just wanted to take this time to thank all the veterans out there today. We have several family members and friends that has served or is serving in the armed services. I want to give a special thanks out there to my Father. Dad I hope and pray that very soon you are able to set back and enjoy life and go ahead and retire. To my dad I honor and respect you has my Father and as a man that served our country. Thank you for being the man you are today.












1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

Love the picture of your boys. Been missing "talking" to you. HOPE you're doing well. Mom is improving, but still has a ways to go to recuperate from her heart attack. Please keep her in your prayers.