ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

-- Christmas Gathering

Yesterday, we spent the day at Christmas parties all day. First, party of the day was with my mother's side of the family. Her brother Lloyd and his wife Brenda is the only one that stills lives in Kentucky the came in. We had a great time together with all her sisters three of them and spouses also. My one sister and her hubby there also. I sat there and I thought about here in the house was three uncles that had heart attacks this year. Which, of all of them we were very fortunate to have them with us this year. When, I think about how time with family members is getting shorter and shorter. I told my uncle Lloyd I was so glad he was with us this year.
Thank you Lord for letting us have another CHRIST-mas together.

We also had our Sunday School party last night at church was great fellowship. Our Sunday school teacher Bro. Chris is a big Andy Griffith fan. I was just so lucky to get him the 5oth anniversary ornament at Hallmark this year. I bought the last one in our store this year also. We had great fellowship and had a great time. Thank you Lord for all my friends and family in Christ.

No comments: