ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

So much trauma and sickness

This week my mother had a brother past away early Tuesday morning name was James. Then on Thursday another death a niece on this side of the family. Please remember her brother Versel he is very sick himself and this was his brother and daughter that past away this week.



Mother and I went to visit a friends family at UT Medical Hospital on Thursday morning he had to have double heart surgery this week. While, we were there we were told that the hospital actually was over loaded with heart patients in the trauma department. So many they had to move patients quickly out of ICU just to be able to place the next patient.



With all this sickness, tsunamic, earthquakes and flooding. Japan thought they were prepare for any disaster. Now, they are dealing with radiation leak also from the tradegy. It just amazes me how people do not realize that GOD is speaking LOUDLY. IT's me said the LORD are you listening. People he is at the door he is so close to returning. Please listen and except him into your life.



John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosesoever believeth in him share not perish, but have everlasting life.


For God sent not his Son into the world to condeem the world; but that the world through him might be saved.


Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.



All my life I have been taught to fear God and then man. People have gotten it backwards though. Even some Christians I have seen lately they think they are extinct from being sick or having trauma in their life. It still amazes me how much people think man is in control. They try to heal themselves of sickness play doctor so to speak. I am not saying with a simple cold or flu. I am talking about heart patient and kidney failure yes you heard me.



My JESUS he breathed my first breath in my life and he is able to take my last breath. Not, man or doctors or even myself keeps me alive only my SAVIOR.

Job 33:4
The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of Almighty hath given my life.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers for you all.