ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Have A Blessed SON-day!!

Take time to go to church and serve Jesus.  Always, the best way to begin a new week. 
 
 
There sure has been many situations this week in the media and in the news that has needed prayer this week.  This past Wednesday night message at church our pastor said pray- pray for yourself-pray for others- then turn around and do it again-- pray for yourself-pray for others. This week I just been thinking of these families in Boston, and now the state of Texas. Jesus is saying people I am coming. Matthew ...11:28 Jesus speaking-- Come unto me, all ye that are labour and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Jesus wants this nation to turn back to God whom is the only cure for every situation.
This week I talked to a business man at work whom gave his life to Jesus in February. This man had recently bought an life insurance policy and once it had reach full maturity in two years he was going to commit suicide. Yes, you read that right. A business man, a man whom was known as a good man around town. He came just let me know. He had gave his life to JESUS and he wanted everyone he come in contact to know. I told him I was so glad he found JESUS.
 
 

No comments: