ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Fun Day!

The kids are so excited the pool is currently being filled up with water. Today, they played with the slip and slide for a little while. I told the boys we have better finish filling up the pool. Hopefully, tomorrow it will be filled at least I hope so. This week their going with their cousin to his church for VBS.
I have been reading the "Shack" what a interesting book. I am really enjoying it. I am about half way through it now. Well, I better sign off for now.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I'm so glad you're reading The Shack!! I loved that book. My son-in-law read it after me, and I think it affected him about like it did me. It just gave me a better perspective of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I find myself thinking of God as Papa sometimes!!
Love you bunches!!!