ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

What a Blessed Day!!

Today we went and got our official legal documents for our family will. Adam and I have been married now for 12 years I guess it was about time. That is a relief to have accomplished. Well, the final rehearsal week begins tonight for Jonathan. I sure the kids will be exhausted by the time Friday roles around. Pray for the kids to have a successful week. This coming Friday 25th night is the big show the first night then the rest of the Sat-Sun 26th-27th. They also are performing during the first week-end in August 1st-3rd. I am so excited for him. We are hoping the next play he is in myself and him can be in it. Well, I better sign off for now. God is good and God is great let's all be thankful for another day to serve HIM.....

1 comment:

The Runyans said...

I keep telling Brant we need to get a will and have it notarized. I actually told him some things just today that I thought should be in it, and then I read your blog. . .

How odd! Maybe God is trying to tell me something!