ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.
My husband is doing wonderful. He finished his therapy this week he received his certificate of completion. Yes, he completed this therapy much more earlier than they expected. His surgeon though said he would not release him completely until 16 wks which will be the first of October. This is through God's grace and prayer that he has done so well he can lift up to 100 pounds again with that arm.

Our little man he is still doing wonderful it was six weeks yesterday since his surgery. He has done remarkable much, much better than I ever dream he would do. He can gradually move back to his normal activities he enjoys doing. He bought a new bicycle a couple of weeks ago, but has not been able to ride it yet.



My God was with us through it all and he was so gracious to walk all the way with us. I remember a little saying that has never left me..."This to will pass". Sometimes we think how much more what more could we possible go through on this earth. I am reminded that Christ suffer so much more than any of us ever will.

I Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I'm very behind on checking on others blogs, so I'm so sorry I'm just now responding to this one. Praise the Lord for such quick recovery for both of your fellows!!! Ain't God good??!!??!! OH, Yes HE is!!!
Love you...Deb