Anyway, since my hubby hurt his arm in June. I have been mowing the yard most of the summer, my parents help a few times out. Well, last Thursday night my hubby and I decided we would work on the yard. He got on the riding mower and I got out the push mower. He bought this one for me in August it is very easy to handle. For some reason after helping mow all summer I got up the next morning with a rash on my left arm. I have done my research and it really look like poison ivy. I just mowed grass around our fruit trees and our flowering bushes. I have yet to find any poison ivy around any of these trees or bushes. I just wondering is it possible to be allergic to the bushes I really hope not. It is clearing up, but I am assuming before I do anymore mowing I will have to wear long sleeves and long pants.
So what do you think it is poison ivy???? If any of you have a fast cure for this please let me know.