ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Do you remember???



Can you remember where you were on 9/11/2001? I certainly can I worked in Knoxville, Tn for a company and the office was on the sixteen floor. Trust me with what was going on I wanted to be home with my family immediately. I first found out when my dad called me at work and ask us if we had heard what happened. We all ran to the conference room to see it on the television. What disbelief was on our faces. Several of us ladies decided to go downstairs to be outside just in case and we gather in a circle and we began to pray.




We all know the world is getting harder to live in and seems to get more violent every day. Please if you know God take time to tell others about him. Just this past week a man out our church told us what happen to him... he said that a man started to fight him over a parking place at a store. The man got out and started toward him and then the passenger which was the other man father told him to stop this man is a man of God. The next thing that happen he was giving these two men a gospel tract to read from our church and both men gladly excepted and told him they would certainly read it. Many opportunities come into our lives we just need to take the time to tell others.



Take time today to remember those who lost their lives on 9/11/2001.

No comments: