ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

....Jobs are hard to come by

I have tried to get back in the work force for over 12 mths now. It is so hard to get back to a accounting position or just clerical work lately. Anyway, about 7 months ago I decided to go ahead and take a retail position in our local mall. Now, just yesterday I received a call for an interview from our community college and I hoping to receive a call for another job I just applied for also. Please keep me in your prayers it is hard to work nights and week-ends. I just want ones of those 9 to 5 jobs again if you know what I mean. For all your prayers warriors out there please pray for our economy. Pray that we all can get back to work and get up and above these hard times so many are struggling with. We have a gentlemen at our church that only got three days last week. Another, man in our church that has been out of works for two years with the company he works for and he has work there at least 20 years. He get a few hours here and there his wife had to go back to work full-time just to support the family.

In His time He will make all these things came to pass. Lord Jesus help us all.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

Praying God's will in finding you just the right job...the one HE wants for you!!