ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

>> We have a Birthday in the HOUSE


Today is a big day in our house our oldest son is turning "thirteen" today. Yes, we efficiently have a teenager in the house. Robbie is one of those kids who strives to learn all he can and really loves learning in school. I just wish I had that attitude when I was growing up then maybe it would have came easier to me. We are so very proud of him and so grateful to Our Savior that he gave us Robbie to raise. Robbie just wanted you to know mommy and daddy are proud of you. We are looking forward to seeing what God has instore for you in your future. We just want you to grow up to be the Godly young man that Jesus desires for you to be.
I was up early this morning to make this cookie cake for his birthday. He was very please with it. I was glad to make his birthday a happy one. I picked him up early from school today and took him out to lunch.

No comments: