ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Angel Unaware

Do you ever think of anyone as an angel? I can say I have certainly sense them in my presence many times in my life time. There are just some people you cross paths with that you just have to say he or she is an angel here on earth. I work in retail and it is unreal the different personalities you can come in contact with on a daily basis.


Although, we have this one lady that comes in our store two or three times a week during the week you always, always see her in Monday mornings. She is the sweetest lady you can imagine she is a retiree and she is just so kind, compassionate and generous. Most days she just stops in to say, "hi" and give you a hug for the day. I say those hugs are sent down from Jesus. She calls you sweetie and just so very, very nice. She just makes your day when she comes in. Prayer warrior she is also. She even gives you names of people she wants you to pray for.

Hebrews 13:2
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby
adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

No comments: