ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Thank you Sweetie for the Blog Award!!


Thank you Mamaw Bee's Place for this Stylish blogger Award. If you have not ever read her blog you are most certain to have been missing out on a blessing.
Seven things about myself I wanted to share.
1. My faith I give credit to My Lord and My Savior. He is my Rock, Fortress, My Shepherd. He is my everlasting friend help in ever situation.
2. I am a girly girl. Yes, I love a day at the salon pamper me please.
3. I am very loving person. I just love everyone it is a love that my Savior has given me toward all people. I think I could never really hold a grudge forever against anyone.
4. My favor past time is shopping. I love purses, shoes and dresses.
5. Spending time with my family I love to do. My boys I just love them so much they hold a special place in my heart.
6. I love the ocean. I wish every year I could go to Florida for vacation. I guess I think the sound of the ocean I just feel I can hear my Savior voice speaking.
7. I love my hubby. For all of you that don't know this we were induced by his parents. Yes, my in-laws loved me before my hubby. We have now been together for 16 years and been married for 15 years in June.
Seven lovely ladies I want to pass this Stylish Blogger Award to are as Follows:

4 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Thank you so much, Ms. Marenda....I appreciate you thinking of me. I love reading the "7" things about people. Love you!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you so much for my award. So sweet of you to pass it on to me. Loved reading your seven things. I love purses too and I love my relationship with God.

Shawn said...

Oh, Thank you so much..how thoughtful of you and I am truly honored. I need to finish my homework for Bible class tomorrow, so I will visit tomorrow afternoon and post the award.
((((HUGS))))
Shawn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Marenda! How thoughtful and kind of you to think of me and share such an honor. Thank you for passing it onto me. I always enjoy reading your blog and that we are of the same Royal Family, that Heavenly Family...God bless you