ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Are you ready to Apply!!

God needs your service and your help. The question is have you applied to help. God is looking for committed individuals who, like Amos, will labor for him even if it was to just picked the fruit.

Amos 7:14

Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah,

I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son;

but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of a sycamore fruit.


God can use you in the simple task or a extremely hard situation.. Just remember he is the guide you just have to follow his direction. I have heard so many people say, " Oh I could never do that for God". Perhaps you have never attended a Bible school or seminary, but you can still know God.... and know his Word.... and in the process prepare yourself for the unique opportunities of service God has for you..

2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth,
to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast
done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
God's guiding hand will always be with you and if your heart is right then your
intention will be right.
I Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
So I hope your ready to be employed for God he does run the biggest corporation and that is
HEAVEN.

No comments: