ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

God Can Use "YOU"

We had have a wonderful week. The revival meetings at church were just so uplifting. The message on Thursday evening he talked about how God can use anyone. Even the poorest among you he can use. So many of ask why would you chose me and why not use him or her. Lord you know they came from a much better family and those people Lord they can do so much better they have wealth. The key for us all is to just be willing. Trust me in my own life people would set back and say why would you do that. My answer was if God led me to it then he will lead me through it. Just a thought for you we can only be use by God because God is with us in our hearts and through Him amazing things can be accomplished.
Isaiah 42:7
Even every one that is called by my name: for I have createdhim for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
So many people think the government, senators the president has the answer??? Wrong??? People God is our answer to all things. We have Jesus what more do we need. We are the one who works for the secret services that is God He does know the outcome and the rest of the story not Washington.. The white house is not your answer it is "GOD ALMIGHTY".

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Oh, I needed to be reminded of these words today!

"My answer was if God led me to it then he will lead me through it."

I am stepping out in faith with a curriculum that God prompted me to begin writing a little over a year.ago Is is not finished yet; but God is leading me to begin to promote it in a few local churches. It looks like we will be doing the "pilot" programs this fall in two churches.

It is called, "Becoming His - A Girl's Guide to Developing Her Destiny." It is for girls ages 8-10 and is a 6 week course involving character training, differentiating and cultivating inner & outer beauty, and etiquette training.

I am excited and terrified at the same time! I haven't shared it with many people yet - I'd really appreciate your prayers as I want it to be God's words and not my own and I still have a lot of work to do!!

Sorry to unload that all on you! I almost just erased everything but telling you that I was grateful for the reminder; but in the end I am at peace with sharing it with you-
Blessings!
Shanda