ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

God's Working Hand

I was called in today to work and it was in a different tax office than I normally work in. I have got to tell you what God did today.

I was given an opporuntity to talked to a lady that had been visiting our church for two weeks now.. I sing in the choir at church and that is why she recognized me.. I am sorry to say I did recognize her. She came up to me and ask do you attend Tabernacle Church?? She was telling me how they have been looking for a new church since October. They were planning to start coming to Sunday School and she wanted to know who taught the classes and so forth.

That is just God... It was all in God's timing and plan for me today to work in this office location today. Just pray for this new family coming to our church and that we all as church members will welcome them and they will know they are welcome.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good
to them that love God, to them that
who are called according to his purpose.

No comments: