ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{Changes}


We as a family are starting to deal with the ideal of change. My hubby and I have talked about our boys education for the last two months. We are struggling with the possiblity of changing school for next fall. The next they I know I am having an interview this week in a city that is at least 30 minute drive from home. We are thinking is God moving us to a new town. My hubby has worked now in this little town for ten years. We looked at houses in this area about eight years ago. Now, when I applied I was really hoping for an interview with this organization. I so desire to have the job if it is God's will.

Yesterday, we thought we had lost our dog. Her name is "Princess" my husband and I have had her since she was a puppy. She is now ten years old. I realized about four o'clock she was missing. She has a huge dog lot for one little dog. The first they I thought change another thing I was not ready for. This winter for the past three months she has been spending a lot of time in the house. The boys and I went to church last night. My hubby was not able to go since he was on call for work. There was no evidence she had gotten out no holes dug or anything. Then about 9pm last night I was really beginning to get upset and hubby went out to look for her again. Not sure how she had taken the pen out of the door to the crawl space under the house, but he found her under the house. I guess she had gotten cold and was looking for some heat and could not find her way back out. Our crawl space area is four foot high, so she just found a new house.
Psalm 56:3
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

So glad you found your puppy....Jess and Brant's dog was missing a few weeks ago and they were soooo upset!!! Love your scripture reference, too!