ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{New Decor for the Master Bath}







Look what I found on clearance at Wally World Yesterday. I thought about it then I asked mom what she thought since she was with me. Of course they had the entire selection with shower curtain and wall paper border, but I just got these two items only. No need for the curtain since we have a garden tub. I just do not like wall paper it is a pain to remove when ones decides to redecorate. Everyone knows that I love butterflies and birds.
I still have yet posted my pictures of our little birds and bluejays having a feast with the bird seed on the back deck. To be seen in a later post.
God Bless you all and have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

They have your name written all over 'em!! How appropriate!!!!