ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Do you listen to the Lord?? ( part 2)

My devotional this morning is a continuation of yesterday, so I guess God is trying to enforce this topic with my family for sure. I thought I would past it on to my readers.
Sometimes there's something we know God wants us to do, but we hesitate. We may feel in our hearts that we should serve Him in a particular way, but we don't trust Him enough to immediately obey Him. Unfortunately, by the time we make the decision, we may have missed the Lord's timing. We need to be obedient to God and His Word and follow Him as soon as we know of something He wants us to do. The key is to obey immediately.
Psalm 119: 2 Blessed are they thay keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
Deuteronomy 12:32 What things soever I command you, obeserve to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

No comments: