ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

What a Day!!

The Lord has been graciously nice to me today. I had a dental appt at 9:00am. What a joy that was...not!!!! Then after school the boys, little bit and I went to my parents house. My mom enjoys her walking now since she has been sick and she loves to walk. So we went on a walk with her the boys and the stroller with little bit. We walked a mile and half up hill a little.... I am not in shape I am in much pain from that walk even now....Well, I made it though the dentist appt and I walk my mile today and the LORD seen me though these two tasks... Believe me I was a prayer warrior for myself today... You see going to the dentist can be difficult for one with a small mouth... And going for a walk a mile for one who has not walk for five months the length of distance was not easy at all... Look at this verse I found...Matthew 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Trust me I was praying Lord help me make it back to the finish line. I am here to tell you the story I made it back. We all enjoyed our afternoon with mamaw. (Thank you Lord for another to live and serve you)

No comments: