ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Trust and Obey

Growing up that was one of my favorite's song to hear sung or played on the piano. ("Trust and Obey.") I can remember being my most favorite hymn to play on the piano. My sisters and I used to sing it together. I am learning to lean and trust more and more everyday. I do not know the outcome of the future HE is the only one. I think of another hymn ("Knows About Tomorrow.) Just even when you make simple plans for the next day and sometimes those plans just fall apart. The boys and I had went to Greeneville, TN on Friday we drove around for over and hour in the county trying to find this Retreat Center never did find it. I think I got close a couple of times but did not find it. I told the boys not to get so upset our God had a reason and we just have to look at it that way.
PSALM 143:8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I really do try to obey...and I do trust the Lord. Sometimes I just think I try to do too much on my own instead of leaving it up to Him!!!