ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

The Lord Careth for You!!

Have you ever imagine why does he care for you?? Does he really hear my prayers? Does Jesus care for me? Why does this happen? Why am I suffering?? I have always been told if your suffering then as a Christian you know that God is there. He just wants to test your faith and see if you can handle it and to see if you will still PRAISE HIM even when times are at there worst.
I Peter 5:7-8 Casting all your care upon Him, for he careth for you.
Be sober, be vialigant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking, whom he may devour.
I Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

It is amazing how much God loves us...I see that more and more the older I get and realize how much He blesses each of us!!! I'm loving your fall headers!! I have a new one lined up use in a few weeks..of course I have to use my "signature" verse..Jeremiah 29:11!!
Love you...Debbie