ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

..Happppy New Yearrrrr!!!!!

Happy New Year!!! I actually stayed up until midnight. I had to have a cup and a half of coffee though or I would have never made it. We went to little sis/ brother-in-law house for the evening. They also invited a couple from church over. We played the game ROOK for hours on end. We played women against the men. The ladies won ever round but one. Yes, the ladies ruled last night in the games. We had a good time. I told my hubby he taught me well.

Well, it's a new year time to begin anew. Let's all keep putting the message out about our Savior begin the new year out right. Let's all do more for Christ than we did in 2010. If you do not know this Savior I am talking about you are missing out on many, many blessings in life. Drop me line leave a comment or email me. I will gladly tell you about my Savior and all He has done for me in my life time. I gave my life over to him as a twelve year old girl every year He blesses me more than He did the year before.

No comments: