ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

.. My New Years Day

Well, I started my new year out just right at least I thought I was until.......... I shampoo our carpets in all three bedrooms yesterday late afternoon after lunch. Well, it all was going well and I was getting impatient waiting on the floors to dry I wanted to change the sheets and put up some laundry. So I went to our bedroom starting cleaning and the floor was yes still little wet my socks were wet and I step from the carpet to the bathroom floor which was not carpet and down I went. I don't think I broke anything but I certainly did manage to bruise and stretch my body in places that has not been stretch in that way in a long time. Just pray for me that this body heals back and mends back without any lasting effects.

No comments: