ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

---Prayer Request Please

Well, the doctor said yesterday I would have to just be patient and careful with my leg I hurt on New Year's Day. I do not like restriction when it comes to moving. I am a fast pace walker and trust me I have move really slow for a week now. It will take at least four more weeks of healing.
We have a sick child again in the house running a temp with a sore throat. The doctor checked him yesterday for us also no strep throat. He got some medicine which seems to be helping. Just keep him in your prayers also. Seems to feeling a lot better this morning. He actually got up at five o'clock this morning. He was wanting something to drink saying his throat was dry. He stayed up wanting to play, most of yesterday he laid around.

3 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

Praying for healing for you all... may God comfort and bless you during this time of being still.

Joy & blessings,
Alida

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Breathing In Grace said...

So sorry you're going thru so much right now, Ms. Marenda. You know you can always call on me for prayer.