ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

"In HIM There is PEACE"

God is still working on me to make me what I ought to be-one little line of a familiar song that most of you know.... "He's Still Working On Me".......
This morning we got together with our co-op home school group at First Bapt. This mommy took some time out and found a quiet room just to talk with the Lord. I asked the Lord to give me strength, to give wisdom, to give me peace and comfort and to give me grace to speak correctly. To give me answer to do what is right... In the room a scripture verse was displayed just the scripture I needed just for today.... John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Just being able to talk to friends today that are familiar with the world of foster care really helped me.. Which brought me back to reality of why my husband and I choice to start this way of life... We are doing it for the children because they need someone who will speak up for them...

No comments: