ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

What does HE mean to you??????

I guess some of us just take our family members and friends for grated sometimes... We always assume they know we care... Just take the time to call a friend today you have not contacted in a few months or so... Most importantly we do not need to take our God for grated... Yes, He is always there with a listening ear and He hears your tears and your concerns that are weighing heavy upon your heart.... But can you honestly say you took time for the Lord today.. Did you have a prayer of thankfulness first thing this morning did you take time for the Lord... He is the one that lets you live each day you know... Without Him I would be nothing... I would be a terrible mother, a terrible daughter, a terrible wife and a terrible sister and etc. He is my ROCK, my SHIELD, my ARMOUR and my AUTHORITY. The questions is for you today what does JESUS CHRIST mean to you...
EPHESIANS 5:1-2 BE YE THEREFORE FOLLOWERS OF GOD AS DEAR CHILDREN: AND WALK IN LOVE, AS CHRIST ALSO HATH LOVED US, AND HATH GIVEN HIMSELF FOR US AN OFFERING AND A SACRIFICE TO GOD FOR A SWEETSMELLING SAVOUR.

No comments: