ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{Praises}

We have a couple of prayer and praises this week.



Uncle Herb is recovering from heart cath yesterday four stints placed behind his heart. He was heading for an massive heart attack. Sunday morning in church he just started feeling extremely bad-

Aunt Sherlie- having lots of medical excessively losing weight(20 pounds and so sick could not even clean or cook) and no answer found out this week the doctors had her on too much blood pressure medication. She is feeling much, much better.


Our little man Kenny- lab work came back perfect this week. It was time to have lab since his surgery and everything look well. He had a stomach bug for about four days and we were concern because he just complained with stomach pains no other symptoms.


Matthew 16:26-28
At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God. I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world again, and go to the Father.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

It's so wonderful to see how God answers our prayers. Glad you have so many praises to offer up to HIM!!!