ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{Satan is still attacking}

Satan is on the war path more than ever to attack our Christian Homes. Be extra, extra careful people. Just this week we had an issue come up and it is a little scary. You know sin can creep in so easy that you can not imagine how close it gets sometimes. But if you let sin start in just little before you know it then it is HUGE. Just have to keep reminding myself that trying to please everyone and trying be careful and not to step on someone foot is not the correct measurement. I need to please my Savior, My King and My Lord and not individuals. Because if I am not pleasing HIM then I am just wasting my time here on earth. I am here to please my Father and to tell others about my one and only Savior.
Satan convinced Eve and then Adam was decieved.
Genesis 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Very good post...and I love your new butterfly background!!!

Kel said...

Great post and good reminder. Thanks!