ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

{An Unexpected Blessing}

Just yesterday I was so blessed to talk to a gentlemen that is in ownership of a factory near our home address. Yes, just after talking to this man a few minutes he told me he knew Jesus. God was the reason that their company was doing well in this economy. I was just atonished I guess you could say that someone of his level in a company would say it was GOD. Not something he had done and not giving the world the credit but God. They were giving God the credit for their success. Yes, people I was on an interview and half of the interview we talked about our Savior. God gave me a blessing and one that was not expecting. That is just like God he said I am real and I am still listening to your prayers. Ms. Debbie- your life verse come to my mind as I write this. Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you, and expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when he shall search for me with all your heart.

No comments: