ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Family Times

Yesterday, we got together at my parent's house... My mother's side of the family was there... We had a wonderful time of fellowship and way to much food.... We talked about how the family is getting smaller and my uncle indicated now himself and his wife are the oldest left on his wife side of the family.... We've had a lot of sickness and surgeries this year in the family... The list is a mile long let me tell you--- aunts, uncles, cousins, children, and parents either surgery or some close calls to death.... God has seen us all through even when some of us thought we would not see another Christmas.... I told some family members yesterday it really seems like this year was a hard year of a lot of pain and worry....... Now, we have future burdens we are concern about and it is all scary let me tell you... I have a uncle that has stomach surgery on Monday of this coming week...Please pray for our little man Kenny daily right now I am a very concern mother-- Pray for us to find just the right hospital, surgeon, nurses and etc... My family is such a godly family on my mother's side we have walked through valley's you could not possible imagine.. Our Saviour has given us the grace to make it through... My one aunt quoted this scripture to me a lot lately which she is correct-- Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Take time to read this entire chapter..

No comments: