ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Prayer Request

I guess this is certainly a week of prayer for my blog... Just have seem to be a late of more immediate request this week in my family and friends.... Our pastor and his wife daughter April is having some kidney problems and in a extreme amount of pain... She is in needs of a corrective surgery but will not ba a permanent correction... She was at the doctor this week and they said something needs to be done immmediately...
My mother goes to her medical doctor for her check-up today... Please pray for traveling mercies to Knoxville and a good report....
1 Timothy 2:8
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up
holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
John 17:20
Jesus speaking
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through the word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read down through your posts and I will be praying this morning for those who are close to you and are in need of healing.