ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

GOD ARE YOU STILL THERE???

My Lord are you out there.....

Somedays I feel I am just fighting my battles on my own....

Is that the case or am I just not letting you be in charge....

Yes, I am guilty of trying to take charge and not letting my Savior drive....

Do you ever have those weeks where everything

just brings you back to that self pity stage...

Or Why me, or my statement WHAT IF????

It seems we all try to carry to much on our plates all the time....

Or we just came to the table with way to much to ask for...

God can you let this happen, and this happen and this happen.....

I Corinthians 13:13

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest is charity.

Charity----LOVE---God knows what is best, when is best and where is best....
I John 4:19
We love him, because he first loved us..
Do you see that word FIRST-- HE loved you first, and
you thought it was daddy and mommy or you spouse....
So since HE loved us first then HE would be the one who knows best for us...
I glad I know my Savior and I am glad HE knows me and
HE is my Pilot..

No comments: