ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

Where Has The Time Gone

I am telling you the week-end has flown by... Hubby had the week-end off, but I hardly got to see him... Friday, I went to Knoxville with little sis and mom... It was after 10 pm when we got back home... Then on Saturday we went to Knoxville again to see a Christmas program at Wallace Baptist it was great and then afterwards we stop and ate it was 8pm when we got home... Then Sunday morning well it was another all day event.... We had our Christmas program last night at church so we stayed all day to set-up and practice it was after 8pm again when we got home... Let me tell I was exhausted last night after the program I was having some chest pain by the time the night had ended... I think I had over done it.... In fact, I had some discomfort for about five days now not sure why? Just keep me in your prayers..... What a week-end though with all the excitement and shopping, going to Christmas programs and being in a Christmas program....
God was go and faithful and HE guided us through the days and kept us safe...

No comments: