ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

It's My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday today... I was so blessed to have family and friends to spend the day with... The early part of the day we went to KY and did a little shopping and then this evening for dinner we had Christmas get together at church... My parent's went and brought a cake to church yes it said Happy Birthday on it... Well, we had a wonderful day... I am so bless to have had another birthday trust me with the year I've been through I thought I would never make it to another birthday.....
Thank you Dear Lord for another year to have served you!!!
My mother-in-law said now your 3 dozens year old..... I guess if you can add you have figure that out....Ha!! Ha!!

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I didn't realize it's your birthday!!! Happy, happy birthday to you. I'm so glad you had a good day...I think 3 dozen would make you 36?!?!?!? Love you bunches!!!