1. Wrapping paper or gift bags--Wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Have an artificial, but like real trees too!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Thanksgiving day or the day after! This year was a week after.
4. When do you take the tree down? I will probably leave it up until the middle of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle
7. Hardest person to buy for? Father-in-law (gift card it is)
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sisters
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Usually mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A dress from aunt
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Shoes
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin pie!! and the Cranberry Deserts
16. Lights on the tree? Multi-Color
17. Favorite Christmas song? "Breath of Heaven"
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both, we alternate with the families
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I thought there is only one important one Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morn.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Those long lines.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and white. Because it reminds who's birthday it really is and the "RED reminds me of his blood shed and the WHITE reminds of he will wash my sins away to white as snow.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Everything
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? All my family to be together both sister's please Lord.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I don't know
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? I don't know
28. Do you go to Church on Christmas? If it falls on a Sunday
29. Do you believe in Santa Claus? Oh!! I have always really enjoyed Christmas don't tell me Santa not real.... He is real if you only Believe...
I tagged Ms. Shanda