ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 12th

We had a very busy day. I had to clean the house from top to bottom I had a girl friend and two of her children stop by from Indiana for dinner. We had a full course meal really to much food. The boys call it moms buffet when I cook that much. We had a very nice visit with my friend. I am truly bless by her and her family and so grateful to God that they are a part of my life and they are such a blessing to my family and I. Please pray for her daughter her oldest Stefanie she is sick and they need to have test ran on her to find out why. Just be in special prayer for her.
This has been a unusual week so far but God is in control and He knows what the future holds. II Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reigh with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us: I have chosen to let HIM lead since HE knows and holds the future.

No comments: