ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

God's Mighty Protection

This morning my Saviour show his mighty protection. For anyone that knows me I am highly allergic to bee stings. I must have medication on hand at all times. I went out on my back deck just for a free second really to talk to Robbie. When I came into the house a large bee was on my neck near or very near my scare from my surgery I had in March of this year. Anyway, I knock it off and it stung me on my finger. I took my medication along with some bee sting kit rub. It dawn on me just free minutes later how being stung in the neck could have been extremely dangerous for me. I am just thanking and praising God for his mighty protection.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I remember how allergic you were when we worked together, and you kept the bottle of Benadryl in your desk drawer. Yes, the sting you got could have been much worse. God was watching out for you!!!