ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

YEAH YEAH!!

Adam fixed the computer now I can post to my computer on my blog. I am so excited now I can get in the website more often.
Mom came home today and she is doing great. The MRI reveals that she certainly had a mini stroke in fact she has had several mini stroke that she did not even know about. She is going to be seeing an Neurologist now here in town. She will be taking blood thinner also now. We are just so grateful God allowed her to pull through this. We all are so grateful that my sister Amy and my husband was their with her when this happened. That God had given Amy the strength and the knowledge to know what to do that help talk her out of going into a massive stroke. The doctor in ER told Amy she did a great job. Amy is familiar with a stroke symptoms because of being in the medical field herself. Just continue to pray for her and the days ahead.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

I am so glad that your Mom is doing better. I hope that she continues to improve. Maybe full retirement is what she needs so she can better take care of herself. Love you...Deb