ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 23rd and 24th

Well, Saturday the two younger boys and I went to Kentucky. We live about thirty mintues from the Kentucky were we live at now. I told my hubby I can see my KY mountains from here. I really do like where we live at now I just wish we had one more bedroom and a great room for entertainment. I went over to Middlesboro and shopped for about five hours. It was a good day and we got some things we needed.
Sunday, was a good day I had to teach Sunday School this morning my hubby had a head ache. I just used the same lesson for both hours. We talked about Daniel and the Lions Den. I think sometimes God just gives you a little lesson even though those stories we have read and heard several times growing up. God does protect his own even if the enemies happens to be a pack of lions have you even thought about it that way. It was amazing that Daniel did not even have a scratch on him the next morning after spending the night with these lions. Our God is awesome.

No comments: