ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 26th

Today, another to serve my Lord and He is still on the throne. I am so excited to see how the Lord is working in younger Christian lifes. This past week-end at church our pastor was out of town so our pastor used other men in church to hold the preaching hours.
In our Sunday morning service Bro. Caleb talked about Malachi and how God uses burdens to help us grow for HIM. My mom told me one day Burdens are gifts from God. Think about it who do you depend on through a trial or a burden that are troubling you. We all need these trials because it draws us closer to God we depend on HIM more during these times.
In our evening service Bro. Jon talked about walking in the newness of life when we became a Christian. His text was taken from Romans 6:1-4. Living a Christian life should be something we desire to do and want to do. We need to not let sin continue to become a dominion over us once we become a Christian we need to show forth a change in our life. In order to do this we need to stay in church, stay in the Bible, and stay in prayer with the Lord. We all have the opporutinity to slip back into the world and doing wrong even after we become a Christian because of our old flesh we are human still and the old desires try to slip back in.
This is the way we all should be I never want my Lord and Saviour to become a habit for me to serve. I want to always serve HIM because I love HIM. I want to keep that excitement in my life of serving HIM.

No comments: