ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 14th Friends

Today, a big day in the Stiles house. We got Gracie back last night after a long seven days nana had vacation. Nevaeh Grace today is her 1st birthday. I guess you can say God worked that out someone did not plan their vacation correctly.
My friend Janell has been in from Indiana this week and we are very close friends she is one of those that is as close as a sister. Believe me she was their for me threw the entire process with the adoption of our three boys every court date. She would stop by and tell Adam and I we needed a night out and she would just babysit and clean house while I was gone. I cried my eyes for days when God moved them to Indiana I needed her, but God was moving them. For both of us we wonder why God had chosen to move their family they were so needed in our church. When we went on vacation in July we stopped in and spent a night with her family and her on the way back home to Tennessee. We have had so great times this week.
Proverbs 17:17 .... A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 18:24... A man that hath friends must show himself friendly, and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. God gives us friends in our life's that our angels on earth I believe our helper in time of need our prayer warrior. God brings so people together just because he knows what and who is best for our life's.
Today, lets all be thankful for our friends God has given us.

No comments: