ISAIAH 26:3
THOU WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE.

August 20th

I hope today my children will be more loving and obedient. I talk to my God about this as I laid my head down to sleep last night.
Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one in another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; verse 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.
I know my God directed me to these scriptures this morning. I loved my job as a mother would not trade it for any other occupation but some days you just want to run away for a few hours. I believe to be a successful mother is continue prayer and you need patience. In my personal devotion today this really was like BOND letters to me.
Today's Pray Read: For God to give all members of your family the desire to serve one another and that they would feel no compulsion to compete to be the "first in line."

No comments: